Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WELCOME!

Starting a blog like this has been on my mind for some time now. I have so many people asking me for food recipes, soaps, products, etc. that I felt it would be helpful to blog about all of these things that we use in our family on a daily basis. Starting around 5 years ago, we began making changes in our diet and overall health, slowly cutting out certain dangerous ingredients in our foods, and all chemicals from our daily routines. The results have been a great blessing for our family. We have strong, healthy bodies, well-behaved and smart children, and we feel so grateful for the blessings our habits create for us. I am devoting this blog to sharing my thoughts and insights, recipes, product information, books, and pretty much everything I've learned and will continue to learn. If you have any requests on certain subjects, leave me comments. I'm excited to share the blessing of health!

Camber

5 comments:

  1. Yay I'm your first follower :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in reading a quick, general list of really bad, good, and really good items so that I can have some kind of idea. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I actually started a blog similar to this, although, I don't have many recipes on mine, and I found that I don't have a ton of time to work on it so it's kinda small. But you can check it out if you like and use my info on yours if it helps :) it's called: healthiereating4you.blogspot.com or if you have trouble i posted it on my profile, you can get to the link from there.

    I was hoping when I started my blog that more people like me would post their info too so I wouldn't have to do it all by myself . . . that's why it's died off a bit.

    Thanks for doing this! So many people want to take better care of themselves, but just don't know where to start and what is good/bad. You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Rachel...I'll write a post about that! Courtney...I love your site! Great job! Thanks for following guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to blog-stalking you!

    ReplyDelete