Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Hydration Challenge -Day THREE

Hey everyone! How did you all do yesterday? There are at least 10 of us that I personally know of who are participating in the hydration challenge! I did about the same yesterday as I did the first day; about 54oz. I definitely plan to do better today. I got a late start both days due to busy mornings. It seems like I struggle the most remembering to drink water before noon.

On the plus side, I have personally felt a great deal of energy the last 2 days. I have accomplished a lot of tasks, and with regard to my personal systems...let's just say that the "garbage crew" now seems to be operating at a healthy level. I can't think of a better way to say that so I hope that will suffice. Oh the blessings of hydrating! I hope that you are doing well, and feeling well also. Keep it up! This is a GREAT habit to create!

How was day TWO for you?

3 comments:

  1. Camber! I like you don't drink soda. Since having Cray I have been doing the Insanity workout and have gotten in the habbit of drinking sports drinks while working out. They just happen to stock our fridge downstairs and are easier to acccess. I have always been a water drinker and am grateful to your reminder of why I love it. The last couple days i have vowed to cut out the sports drinks and stick to water. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Kira! That frustrating thing for me about sports drinks is that while they have good things in them...they also throw in the crap; artificial colors, sweeteners, etc. There are, however sports drinks that do have only the good stuff...you just have to go to health food stores to find them typically! Way to go on the water. That's really exciting! Another thing that we drink in our family is Emergen-C because it can replace those lost electrolytes as well. I'll do some research for you and post about different sports drink options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finding that it is difficult to not drink water 30 minutes before or after eating. I always just drink when I want and however much I want. The last two days has been sort of depriving- I WANT WATER WITH MY MEAL!
    One thing I notice is the feeling of being full without the water. I think that is good. I don't know that I noticed it before, at least not like this.
    I watch the clock...30 minutes and I guzzle the H2O!

    ReplyDelete