Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Hydration Challenge -Day TWO

Alright! How did you fare on day ONE of the Hydration Challenge? Scott and I did pretty well for the first day. It is really a habit that you have to consciously create. I was supposed to drink between 62.5-93.75 oz and I ended up last night at about 56oz of pure water, plus I had a delicious breakfast of grapefruit, apples, blueberries, almonds, and flax oil that should have added to that. *I'll post a picture of that amazing breakfast and the easy recipe in just a couple of minutes. I had great, steady energy levels throughout the day yesterday, and accomplished so much! I LOVE those days!

How was your first day? I'm am really excited about the number of you who have joined the challenge! It's nice to be not only accountable to ourselves, but others as well. Others who are working toward the same goals! Comment on your Day ONE experience and although you may not have seen big changes yet, you may have experienced something new! Can't wait to hear about it.

2 comments:

  1. I drank 75 ounces of water yesterday. That wasn't difficult for me as I'm a big water drinker. The hard part was not drinking with meals.

    ReplyDelete