Monday, February 21, 2011

Great SALE at Albertson's!


Today I went out to run some errands. I had to run and get copies of flyers for the elementary school that I'm reading our book to next week for Reading Across America, and while I was there...I remembered that I needed to get some wide-mouth glass jars for one of my video tutorials for this week's blog posts. So we headed over to Albertson's which was in the same complex. After grabbing the mason jars, I thought that I'd just check and see if by some slim chance they had our shampoo there, rather than having to jump across 4 busy lanes of traffic to Sprouts to get some next. Scanning...Scanning...Scanning, NOPE....BUT they had another brand of organic shampoos and conditioners that were on special BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!! They are called Renpure Organics. They had shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, and even hairspray. I picked up the flavor for hair that "needs lift", one of the hairspray bottles, and headed to the check out. As soon as I scanned one of the bottles it came up $3.49. HEAVEN!! I started to think that maybe I should have grabbed a few more. At that price I couldn't go wrong, and Scott and I have been working on building up our food & supply storage...so I guess this counts...right? I asked the gal if I could run back quick and get a few more, and she said yes...so I pushed the girls as fast as I could in their favorite blue cart (you know the ones that are twice as long as normal and so ridiculously difficult to steer! Never fails...they always want the BLUE CART!) Anyway, I came back with another set of shampoo and conditioner and 2 of the deep conditioners. Can't wait to try them...I'll let you know! Oh...and isn't the bottle just adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment