Sunday, February 20, 2011

Makeup, Oils, and Products, OH MY!

I want to have some fun this week. I want to focus on us WOMEN; the things we love and crave, like looking beautiful, radiant, and healthy! I believe that there is a stigma sometimes associated with being a "natural woman". What I mean is that when I thought of organic...I always thought of "granola"...and not the kind you eat. But I've learned something amazing! Organic doesn't have to mean granola. ORGANIC CAN BE GLAMOROUS! I say that because if you saw me for the first time, I guarantee that you wouldn't guess the following:

1. I wear completely organic, all-natural makeup...and it's LESS expensive than some of the makeup at the grocery store!
2. I don't use lotion...I use the most amazing oils instead.
3. I don't wash or moisturize my face with anything other than vegetable, almond or oatmeal soap and those amazing oils I mentioned above.
4. We use all-natural and organic shampoo, conditioner, body soaps, toothpaste, etc.
5. I make my own body butter, liquid hand soap, and even laundry detergent.
6. I used a midwife to deliver both of our beautiful daughters without as much as a tylenol.

Scott and I laugh all the time saying..."we're such hippies", but we LOVE IT! We wouldn't have it any other way. This week I want to focus on some of my favorite MAKEUP, amazing OILS, product RECIPES and my reasons for using them. This week is all about being beautiful, glowing, and even glamorous. While I won't be teaching you how I walk in my 4 inch stiletto heels, I'll be spilling the beans about just about everything else I make and use every single day! We'll talk about the benefits of using REAL products on our body and the gorgeous and youthful results of them! Now that you are hydrated, we'll talk about how to take full advantage of that new radiant skin! Spring is right around the corner. Now's the perfect time. I'M SO EXCITED! Stay tuned! This week is going to be a BLAST as I release my 6 favorite ways to be Organically Glamorous!....Now go drink some water!

No comments:

Post a Comment