Monday, February 7, 2011

The Cure -Heal Your Body, Save Your Life

I had to add this book to my list of recommended reading because it is THE book that first changed the way that we eat in our family. Never had anything made more sense to me than the information in this book. I am extremely grateful for it and what it has done for our family! Dr. Brantley spent over 20 years learning, applying and succeeding with the suggestions he gives in this book. He cured cancer in his patients through implementing changes in their diet and lifestyle. It's an amazing book! I've linked the title of the book to Amazon so you can find it. I'll always provide you with the links to these things that I'm talking about in the future to save you searching time!

The Cure: Heal Your Body, Save Your Life

2 comments: