Sunday, March 6, 2011

What's coming THIS WEEK!

Hey! I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend! I first wanted to say how excited I am by all of your interaction and excitement with this blog! I LOVE your emails, phone calls, and private messages. I am so sincere when I say that I am PASSIONATE about the things that I write about here, and I get so excited to see and hear about some of the things affecting you all! Thank you! I hope you are seeing wonderful blessings in your lives through positive changes in your health.

With that said, I am really excited about the week ahead! The last two weeks were spent talking about wonderful things for women to benefit from when it comes to natural health. This week....it's all about KIDS! I am really looking forward to the posts this week, and I hope you are too! I'll cover things like artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, MILK, healthy snack ideas, healthy lunches, and the HORRIBLE standard that has been set as the average child's diet. If you have something specific that you don't see here, just leave a comment about it. I've said it before, but we as parents, especially mothers, have a great responsibility and a great influence over what our children put into their bodies. Especially while they are young, it is our responsibility to teach them GOOD habits that will create healthy lifestyles for them throughout their future!

Thank you so much for all of your contributions! Thank you for your excitement, and THANK YOU for your kind words! I hope you really enjoy the posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment